Monday, January 21, 2008

Can you really say that you have a blog when...

...you post once per quarter and more recently only once every 6 months? Wow. I'm a blog slacker. Infact, I think we need a new word in our vocabulary for slacking bloggers. Maybe we could start a new trend. "Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a slogger." Or, "Hi, I'm Jim. I'm a slagger!"

Its funny that I'm even writing this right now. Unless I pick back up on my blogging, I'm sure my friends have all given up on me by now. This post will just sit there on the Blogger storage devices, never to be called up or projected into cyberspace again...or at least not for another 6 months. I can almost hear the echos every time I take a break in typing...as if the last key stroke clangs off into the deep void void void oid oid oid d d d...

Oh well...maybe now its like a real journal. I can unload all my business on the blog and nobody will ever see it.

Hi, I'm Jim...I'm a new blogger. Well, some call me a slogger, but I prefer to be called a born-again blogger. See you this summer!

4 comments:

Marc A. Pitman, CFCC said...

Welcome back, Jim!

See you again in the summer. *grin*

Shanel said...

I check regularly, Mr. Jim. Always waiting to hear how you are doing...

Ian said...

Too funny, I think I may be a slogger too. Maybe we should start a support group.

Anonymous said...

Jim,
I will take what I can get. I don't even have a blog, although Kathleen does a good job of keeping "hers" up to date. If I had a blog, I am sure I would be tagged a "slogger" as well. You, me and Ian - "The Three Sloggers". It's "The Three Stooges" for the 21st century!

- brad